Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

On Wed, 02 Feb 2011 20:21:01 -0800, Rich Grise

On 2011-02-02, Steve Ackman wrote:
13:46:55 -0800, Rich Grise, lid wrote:

I read somewhere recently that people watch sitcoms because they like
to see the antics of people who are stupider than they themselves are.
;-)

Big Bang Theory. Sometimes socially inepter, but
certainly not stupider. ;-)

That's the only one which I watch. :-)

I wonder why they broke up Penny and Leonard? Just more opportunities
for jokes? (BTW, I identify with Leonard; who doesn't? But in real life
I'm probably more like Howard. =:-O )

Thanks,
Rich

I had to look this up through the names, didn't know what ya'll were
talking about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFS1F-3XVtk

Never seen it before. That has to be the best sitcom I've seen so
far. My wife gets box sets of everyone loves raymond from the library
and it is like fingernails on a chalkboard to me, makes me feel like I
should start jumping up and down on all the DVD's.

Wow, that chick is hot !

SW