Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Current Furnace BTU rating method changed from earlier method!!!!!

On Wed, 2 Feb 2011 08:21:47 -0800 (PST), wrote:

You REALLY CAN"T READ, can you???

Of course I can read. You're the one that's having difficulty here
as evidenced by your inability to remember what you posted
two posts back. You claimed that your 80% furnacewas running
at 85%, then you backtracked and claimed that it's just running
at 80%+

No Idiot.
I NEVER said I had an 80% efficient furnace.
YOU say I have an 80% efficient furnace.

The furnace is an 80+% efficient furnace (which for all you know could
be a 98% efficient furnace if I had not specified it is
non-condensing.)

So you cannot read, or you cannot comprehend what you are reading, or
both.

You also apparrently do not know what you are talking about, as
evidenced by your statement that the difference between an 80% and a
90% efficient furnace included the presence vs absence of a draft
inducer motor.

Go crawl under your rock (or bridge) and bother someone else.