Posted to rec.woodworking
Josepi[_16_] Josepi[_16_] is offline

Default tambour doors. How to?

Sorry "up to 60" displays."

"Josepi" wrote in message
news Don't forget to allow for all the ventilation these flat panel sets need.

Look at the existing vent holes in the case and match up to them.

I have seen some cool self activated flat panel raising cabinets in the
stores but they run about $6K (for up to 80" units) and the cabinet / wood
style is not my choice. The lid rises and the set slowly rises up above the
cabinet, then lowers and closes the lid when shut off again. Power bars,
speaker provisions and the lot all in one package.

"Han" wrote in message
Don't have a real reason for liking the interlocking strips better than the
glued on canvas route. Just that if I'm going to make doors this big
(sorry, Josepi), I want them to work well and look good too (I hope that's
correct English, I sometimes get well and good mixed up).

--
Best regards
Han