Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default OT Damned txt messages come at the worst time!

On 2/2/2011 7:17 PM, RicodJour wrote:
On Feb 2, 7:04 pm, Tony wrote:
On 2/2/2011 4:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

has a length of 92 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4tnyf8w

What kind of crappy newsreader are you using? A simple click took me to
the site. Then again I suppose I shouldn't even ask, you know, with the
top posting fetish. Who knows what else is going on with that pc
............ Sigh.

He's hopeless. He 'knows' better and believes that top posting is
superior.

Only problem is that he's wrong and it's an automatic joke killer.
Many times a good joke requires a seamless reading of:
OP, reply and then a zinger.
His top posting newbishness makes that impossible without a lot of cut
and past editing.

I think jesus told him he was put on this good earth to irritate others,
so he top posts because he knows it's wrong. Luckily I'm well past the
irritation, I just shake my head and wonder. Now and then post
something about it.