Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Josepi[_16_] Josepi[_16_] is offline

Default OT Damned txt messages come at the worst time!

BS. Top posting requires a simple newsreader, results in less threading
confusion, fights, and keeps ID headers with the respective text.

The reading person also doesn't have to scroll to the bottom and then
selectively scroll back again to find the beginning of the posted text.

Bottom posting with indents is a waste of bandwidth and a source of
irritation for most due to the confusion it causes. Top posting doesn't even
require any trimming of text, if lazy, and it is still plainly readable.

Most of us can read either technique but the bottom posts tend to be ignored
if longer than a page.

Bottom posting whiners are the most common form of troll for the attention
seeking crybabies.

Now notice how easy it is to see who posted what below? ...and how all those
silly right caret punctuation marks are not required to attempt to sort out
the confusion if you want to review the previous posts over and over? Bottom
posting is becoming obsolete with the new user and increased Internet savie.

Or you could complain and whine about the spelling that isn't quite right.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news Top posting is the norm on email, but presumably you know what's being
replied to - email is a one-to-one conversation (usually).

With usenet, however, many people can join the thread and bottom posting is
more agreeable.

Tony Miklos wrote:
I think jesus told him he was put on this good earth to irritate others, so
he top posts because he knows it's wrong. Luckily I'm
well past the irritation, I just shake my head and wonder. Now and then
post something about it.