Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default 5" ROS choices?

On 2/2/2011 5:40 PM, Robatoy wrote:
On Feb 2, 6:31 pm, wrote:

I tend to go toward bigger is better in that kind of tool (the more
surface area the quicker I'm done kinda thinking), but the 150 would be
a bit much to handle in the marathon sanding sessions that I'm wont to
do when I finally get started.

errrmmm... the 150 Rotex is a totally different sander doing much more
amazing things...stay tuned...LOL

I'm sure it is, especially for big wide jobs like countertops.

After using the Rotex 125 for drawer parts and face frames, which is
about 90% of its work, the Rotex 125 has turned out to be an excellent
choice ... I'm not second guessing my decision in the least.

Here's my sanding setup for cabinet parts:

https://picasaweb.google.com/karlcai...5 62018543410

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010