Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default OT Damned txt messages come at the worst time!

On 2/2/2011 4:35 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
has a length of 92 characters and resulted in the following
TinyURL which has a length of 26 characters:
http://tinyurl.com/4tnyf8w

What kind of crappy newsreader are you using? A simple click took me to
the site. Then again I suppose I shouldn't even ask, you know, with the
top posting fetish. Who knows what else is going on with that pc
............. Sigh.

wrote in message
http://www.leaderpost.com/news/Text+...966/story.html

A "Black Widow" suicide bomber planned a terrorist attack in
central
Moscow on New Year's Eve but was killed when an unexpected
text
message set off her bomb too early, according to Russian
security
sources.

The unnamed woman, who is thought to be part of the same
group that
struck Moscow's Domodedovo airport on Monday, intended to
detonate a
suicide belt near Red Square on New Year's Eve in an attack
that could
have killed hundreds.

Security sources believe a message from her mobile phone
operator
wishing her a happy new year received just hours before the
planned
attack triggered her suicide belt, killing her at a safe
house.

Happy New Year! Boom!

Gotta love it.