Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT - HELP !!! I'm falling and can't get up!!!!

On 2/2/2011 10:24 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Which store, and how expensive?

Any place that caters to skiers, rock climbers, and winter campers.
Modern ones are like Totes overshoes, almost. I have an old-school pair
with chains and plates that you have to strap and buckle on. No idea on
price- just google 'crampons' or 'ice spikes for boots', and they should
come right up. The ones hard-core mountain climbers wear are scary- they
look like something Freddy Krueger would wear to stomp somebody.

--
aem sends...