Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
accunlmtd accunlmtd is offline

Default Bought a new Honda Lawn Mower

On Jan 30, 10:39*pm, Hawke wrote:
I bought a new Honda lawn mower from Home Despot this week. It cost me
650 bucks. All I can say is this thing better work great and it better
last me at least 10 years for that price. I bought a 225 dollar
Craftsman a couple of years ago and it won't even start now. I hope it's
true that you get what you pay for. I paid for a good one. Anybody else
spend their money on a Honda mower? And was it worth it?

Hawke

Bought our Honda mower in 1986, it will start after a winters sleep in
1/2 a pull, every time.
Keep the blades sharp and change the oil to synthetic ( change it
every other year), is all the maintenance you will need to do.

What a fine machine.