Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default Who Sells Replacement Recessed Soap Dishes for Shower Walls?

"Bob F" wrote in message
sjosefsen wrote:
responding to
http://www.homeownershub.com/mainten...lls-18066-.htm
sjosefsen wrote:
Homefixitparts.com has 2 sizes of these soap dishes!
mark wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
I\\\'m re-tiling the shower in my late 50\\\'s house and would like
to replace the old chrome recessed soap dish that\\\'s built into
the wall at
the same time, but neither Lowe\\\'s or Home Depot has them. They
do have
the recessed chrome toilet paper holders, which look almost
identical,
but those don\\\'t have the little flat shelf in the bottom for a
bar of
soap. Anyone know who still sells these things?

something like this
one?http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...id=1122750414/
sr=8-3/ref=sr_8__i3_xgl79/002-4073821-4632803?v=glance&s=kitchen&n=

Or, any good tile shop.

Wish I could find a good one, because I've been to every one in this city
and nobody even recognizes the friggin' things. You'd think they'd have at
least seen OLD ones as they remodeled old bathrooms.