Posted to alt.home.repair
John Doe John Doe is offline

Default How to fix spring sticking out of matress

wrote:

I've slept on one. Not bad,

Have you slept on an air bed for more than one or two nights?

but like water beds they are a PAIN when they spring a leak.

That is a good point, but an air bed leak is nothing like a water
leak from a several hundred pound waterbed. And the feel is
completely different.

Yes, I know some have built-in automatic air pump and adjustable
firmness - but they are still a pain when the pump comes on in
the middle of the night.

It needs fixing. My air bed has stayed at the same pressure for at
least four months. I do use a thick cover since I have cats

An air bed might increase and decrease pressure depending on room
temperature, but that small fluctuation does not take away from
its marvelous comfort.