codepath

Default Table Saw Rust

None found in Seattle yet either. I also have not been able to find the
white Scotch Brites that was suggested to me there or anywhere else.

The plan that was recommended to me was:

1. Green Scotch Brite w/WD40
2. White Scotch Brite w/WD40
3. #0000 Steel Wool w/WD40
4. Wet/Dry Sandpaper w/WD40 (600, 800, then 1000-grit)
5. Paste Wax

If the wings are webbed, instead of solid, just do the first step on them.

Haven't tried it yet, but I will most likely only do steps 1, 3, and 5 as I
would like to actually be able to use the damned thing someday before I
retire.

codepath

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
news
In article , "TexasFireGuy"

wrote:
I've always had great success with paraffin.

"Allen Epps" wrote in message
.. .

I'll jump in before the hoard and say CAREFUL! Most car wax contains
silcon that will be incompatable with some finishes. Use a paste wax to
cover the tablesaw (and any other bare metal surfaces that wood
contacts). I generally use Johnsons Paste Wax available at your local
BORG.

Ya know, I keep hearing this, that JPW is available at the BORG -- and

*none*
of the BORGs in Indianapolis carry it. Can any of you guys who keep saying
that they do, post a stock number for JPW at HD/Lowe's/Menards/whatever?

How come we choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for

Miss America?