Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

"Sunworshipper" SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote in message

What, you left the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas? Where did you go?

Haven't found any gold , yet.

We found ours over at Meadview, AZ.

I got out just in time, felt like my house was the last to sell. I
even left a month before it sold, took some major chances. Plan was to
leave the year before, but took on one more year contract, and would
have made a killing. And ended up in Texas, but on a low budget ended
up a mile SW of being a Yooper. Temperature change from high to low is
about 140 degrees. I'm really beginning to like it, was fed up on dust
and brown. Left june '08.

SW

We still have three vacation rentals there that do very well. We have a
fantastic management couple. We still do real estate analysis, and go to
Vegas at least once a month. Sometimes we have to stay overnight, but most
of the time, we just get up early and get out and come back the same day.
We live in a rural Utah community of 900 people, but about half a mile or
more on the outskirts of it. We just love it here. I'm going to get out a
lot more this year, as construction has finished.

What's a Yooper? Whereabouts in Texas? I lived in the Houston area for a
few years, and in Louisiana. Loved Louisiana.

Steve