Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Damned txt messages come at the worst time!

wrote:
Well.... I don't know how they would know that, but I don't care. If
I were doing that, someone would probably call me to wish me luck,
then *bang*.

Great story, and I will be repeating it all day!

Here's another:

"[POKHARA, Nepal] A retired Indian Gorkha soldier recently revisited those
glory days when he thwarted 40 robbers, killing three of them and injuring
eight others, with his khukuri [ceremonial knife] during a train journey."

http://www.myrepublica.com/portal/in...&news_id=27100

Evidently the reporter made a mistake in referring to the Ghurka as
"retired." From the looks of it, Ghurkas are like Marines - once a Ghurka,
always a Ghurka. There's no "retired" to it!