Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

What, you left the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas? Where did you go?

Haven't found any gold , yet.

We found ours over at Meadview, AZ.

I got out just in time, felt like my house was the last to sell. I
even left a month before it sold, took some major chances. Plan was to
leave the year before, but took on one more year contract, and would
have made a killing. And ended up in Texas, but on a low budget ended
up a mile SW of being a Yooper. Temperature change from high to low is
about 140 degrees. I'm really beginning to like it, was fed up on dust
and brown. Left june '08.

SW