Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

"steamer" wrote in message
--Honestly I find it hard to abide another collection of people
having a soap opera, regardless of how interesting their tasks may be. Oh
for a new paradigm, where people get along, lessons get learned without
drama and we all move on together...

--
"Steamboat Ed" Haas

The whole thing is interesting, as I have experience gold mining. Yet, for
these guys to pony up $250k and not know their asses from holes in the
ground, I don't have much sympathy for them when they make newbie mistakes.
They all seem to know everything, yet, duh, they make mistakes on the lowest
levels. I will say that without Harness, they'd be dead in the water by
now. I am just hanging around to see what happens next, as I know that this
is not a real program. Just like when I watch home decorating shows with
metalwork or welding, I know it just doesn't happen anywhere near that in
real life.

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.