charlie b

Default anybody know what happened to

Anthony Diodati wrote:

"charlie b" wrote in message
For those interested - the url is
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/

Charlie, That's a good site. I will be reading it more when I get back into
woodworking

Thanks, Am going to rework the navigation so The Shop doesn't take up
so much space on the all text index. That was the earliest section
built,
when I was in my "show off all my toys" phase of woodworking. Now the
focus is on documenting the process of making things with the hope
that
I, and perhaps others, will use the stuff that works and, more
importantly
the stuff that doesn't work - hence the OOPS! right at the top of the
index. And if I can get a visitor to say "Hey, if even he can do that
then I sure as hell can."...

Did you read the google link, I was in error, he did not ask for donations,
per-se he asked if anyone had an old lathe laying around.
I had suggested taking up the collection, seeing as how he had provided the
web space.
It was from memory that I recalled people were unwilling to help.
Tony D.

I really should wait and get more info before I rant and rave.
Engage Brain BEFORE Opening Big Mouth.

If Jason has dropped the web hosting service he so kindly provided
FOR FREE, for whatever reason, I'm grateful for what he did.

Thanks Jason, where ever you are.

charlie b