Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert Green Robert Green is offline

Default Dishwasher Problem

"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message
news
Robert Neville wrote:

Can't wait until they outlaw TSP. Or try to.

Surprise, surprise. I stopped by the local big box store to pick up a few

more
boxes of TriSodium Phosphate (TSP). Right next to the real TSP were green

boxes
of "Phosphate Free" TSP. Setting aside how stupid that is, you just know

the
next step will be to ban the sale of real TSP. Stock up now, folks.

Sounds like the 'green' muriatic acid my Lowes carries. It is 1/2
strength and twice the price. Otherwise-- it is the same stuff in a
green colored container. Read the labels and the directions are
exactly the same-- except they say to use twice as much product.

And twice as much packaging. Not very green in reality. Just part of the
great green "cash in."

--
Bobby G.