Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Geoffrey S. Mendelson Geoffrey S. Mendelson is offline

Default Is it possible to repair a whole house surge suppressor?

Fred wrote:
"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in
:

Here in Israel

Sorry, Geoff. It's not your fault, but I cannot forget my 3 friends who
died....ever.

http://gtr5.com/

To quote the website:

"the Johnson administration never sought the prosecution of the guilty
parties or otherwise attempted to seek justice for the victims. They
concealed and altered evidence in their effort to downplay the attack.
Though they never formally accepted the Israeli explanation that it was
an accident, they never pressed for a full investigation either. They
simply allowed those responsible literally to get away with murder."

Israel is a democracy, and has a very active High Court of Justice. The concept
of people suing the state for compensation is very much alive here.

Although it is over fourty years, and it might be impossible to find
anyone who was in charge that can testify, you might want to consider,
as a group, filing a law suit against the IDF for compensation and
information.

Geoff.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.