Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Gold Rush ......... any followers or watchers

"Boris Mohar" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:38:32 -0800, "Steve B"
wrote:

I have been watching Gold Rush on TV, the story of a group of men who go
Alaska to look for gold.

Can't stand the melodrama. I wouldn't mind watching a show about gold
that
is not peppered with **** and vinegar characters. Where did I see that
before?

--
Boris

I can't stand to watch American Choppers any more. The old man is a psycho.
The kid is a wimp. And the old man needs to go clothes shopping. He has
worn that same old costume on every show since day one. I guess he can't
see he's getting flabby triceps and three chins, and isn't tank top material
any more. He's stuck in the seventies, and I think the booze and drugs have
taken their toll

Steve