Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Pet hates ?

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 23:14:51 -0800, David Nebenzahl
wrote:

On 1/24/2011 6:38 PM Jeff Liebermann spake thus:

As a former member of the Anti Digit Dialing League and fan of The
Prisoner (I am not a number...), I find the whole effort amusing.
http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,827416,00.html

You were a member of that then? I'm impressed, even if you were, of
course, ultimately unsuccessful.

Well, I was only 14 or 15 years old at the time, but already involved
in phone phreaking, pay phone hacking, toll evasion, theft of service,
theft of equipment, etc. If you dig deep, you'll find my name
mentioned in a few of the old 1960's stories.

I miss the old exchange names from my
childhood (Evanston, Ill.): University 4 & 9, Davis 8, Greenleaf 5.

In West Smog Angeles, ours was Crestview 7.
http://ourwebhome.com/TENP/Recommended.html

Mo
http://www.ourwebhome.com/TENP/TENproject.html
--