Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Mawson Andrew Mawson is offline

Default Disinfectants for washing machine

"Tabby" wrote in message
On Jan 30, 7:02 pm, Tabby wrote:
Hi folks

I need to use a disinfectant in a washing machine, but don't know

what
to pick. Many plastic tub machines arent bleach compatible, and I

dont
know if that's the case with this one or not. Its a Bosch Maxx
WFL2260. What would be suitable, available cheap and wahsing machine
compatible?

Thanks, NT

Thanks everyone. I went with washing soda and 90C.

NT

I have a large industrial w/machine in my barn that gets used for
horse blankets, dust sheets etc. I give it a squirt of ordinary toilet
'under the rim' squirty stuff every now and again (just because it's
handy) when it smells a bit 'drainy'. Does the trick very well.

AWEM