Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Electrical subpanel just for bathroom!

"Bill" wrote in news:8qo4srF5trU1
@mid.individual.net:

[Note: Subpanel would not be located in bathroom - elsewhere...]

I'm redoing my bathroom and am thinking of everything which would be
good to have now as well as what might be needed in the future. This
project started out by planning to install just one 20 amp circuit...

I've since added a 240 volt wall heater and a whirlpool tub which both
require their own separate circuits. Then thought since I had the
outside wall torn apart, it would be a good idea to install an outside
outlet on the other side (separate circuit)...

Now I just read about "electric toilets"! Yes a separate outlet would
be needed for an electric toilet. One model has a pump to flush with
more force. Another has a heated seat and warmed water spray bidet
with a

...drum roll....

Remote control!

Yes a toilet seat with a remote control.

And I suppose that needs a separate circuit as well?

Anyway now I think I will install an outlet under the toilet as well
for the future.

All these separate circuits, now I'm thinking of adding a small
subpanel in that area so I don't use up all my empty slots in the main
panel (locate outside of bathroom of course).

Remote control toilet seat...
http://www.homeperfect.com/brondell/...ndellwashlets/

The $3,638.55 "electric pump" toilet...
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatal...?prod_num=3607

Does it attach a card and put a bow around each turd?

...Owners Manual...
http://www.us.kohler.com/onlinecatal.../1092035_5.pdf