Posted to rec.woodworking
FrozenNorth[_4_] FrozenNorth[_4_] is offline

Default cold

On 1/31/11 10:23 AM, Robatoy wrote:
On Jan 31, 9:39 am, "Lee Michaels"leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast
dot net wrote:
wrote in message

... On Jan 24, 3:01 am, wrote:
minus 4 F

Maybe I should turn the heat on?

/canuckistani

A balmy 0°F this morning. Dog did not want to stay out too long,
dragged me back inside after 5 minutes even with her coat on. A
serious ass-kicking expected from a weather system crawling up from
Detroit/Chicago... already labelled STORM OF THE CENTURY by those who
live for the day they can call a storm a STORM OF THE CENTURY.

Not to worry.

You live in a banana belt, right?

I do indeed. But when it gets really cold, you start hearing about
kids hurting themselves plunging from the diving board, through the
ice, into the swimming pools...kids...... kids I tell ya...

Not to mention the increase in dental visits, from eating frozen bananas.

--
Froz...