Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default snow removal methods

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 22:07:58 -0500, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I've found it helpful to go out, and pay attention to the
wind direction. I throw as much snow as possible with the
wind, so I don't end up wearing it.

I definitey do the same, but blowing with the wind often means
filling the neighbour's driveway, and blowing with the prevailing
winds would soon have a pile too high to blow over in some spots. So
you blow it more or less ahead of you and to one side, keeping the
snow going more or less where you want it, and keeping 90% or more off
of yourself. Still makes a snowman or icycle out of you in short
order.