Anthony Diodati

Default anybody know what happened to

"charlie b" wrote in message
For those interested - the url is
http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/

Charlie, That's a good site. I will be reading it more when I get back into
woodworking .
Did you read the google link, I was in error, he did not ask for donations,
per-se he asked if anyone had an old lathe laying around.
I had suggested taking up the collection, seeing as how he had provided the
web space.
It was from memory that I recalled people were unwilling to help.
Tony D.
Anthony Diodati wrote:

I think thats the guy that offered/gave a bunch of people free web space
about 2 years ago, then he wanted to take up a collection to buy some

poor
old retired guy a wood lathe, and a bunch of posters told him to F***

off.
Tony D.

There always seems to be a few ass holes who'll **** in the town
well.

I had my woodworking site on Jason's server and was most appreciative
of the FREE service he provided for me and a whole bunch of other
woodworkers.

Never got any e-mail requesting donations but would have been glad to
kick in for a good cause.

If he got fed up and closed his server down it's our loss. There was
some good stuff there.

Am moving the site I had on wood-workers.com over to my comcast
account.
Most of it has come acrossed ok though there are still missing images
and a missing page or two - the new server doesn't like "&" and "!" in
file names.

For woodworking newbies with a new or new to them table saw, the
section on kickback might be worth checking out. If you understand
what can cause kickback and what you can do to lower the odds
you may actually use the info - and save yourself some grief.

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/KickBack1.html

charlie b (though the url say charliebcz)