Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default snow removal methods

On Jan 30, 9:36*pm, wrote:

*Lots of ways to waste a lot of time and money making snow removeall
equipment. Lots of things that don't work, or work poorly.

Just buy a good snow blower. Get one that is big enough for the job
and get a "cab" for it, or get a tractor mounted unit, again with a
cab, if you have enough driveway etc to warrant it.

I have 150 feet of sidewalk on a corner lot and a driveway big enough
to park 4 cars on.

Well this is RCM so wasting time is okay, but building something that
does not work is not okay. I would rather spend money on tools than a
snow blower, but think I already have enough tools to build
something. Something like Jim Wilkins front loader would be really
good for the turn around in front of the garage. A conversion kit to
turn a rototiller into a small plow would be good for the walkway.
But for the driveway, well I am still thinking.

Dan