Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Beryl[_6_] Beryl[_6_] is offline

Default Bought a new Honda Lawn Mower

Hawke wrote:
I bought a new Honda lawn mower from Home Despot this week. It cost me
650 bucks. All I can say is this thing better work great and it better
last me at least 10 years for that price. I bought a 225 dollar
Craftsman a couple of years ago and it won't even start now. I hope it's
true that you get what you pay for. I paid for a good one. Anybody else
spend their money on a Honda mower? And was it worth it?

Hawke

Enjoy the Honda!

Briggs & Stratton...
We bought a B&S engined MTD chipper at Home Depot, and the POS suffered
valve failure after approximately 20 hours use. Forget which valve,
probably exhaust, the entire stem was galled and the tip ripped away
from the keeper. I removed the cylinder head and lifted the valve out,
it was no longer attached to anything. If it were an overhead valve
design, it would have fallen into the cylinder and beaten the piston to
smithereens too. What a pile of crap.