Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Broke a bolt

Stormin Mormon wrote:
One fellow I know. He's got a couple pounds of the heaviest
grease I've ever seen. Says he got it from a Erie Canal Lock
repair guy, if I remember right. Anyhow, it's designed to
paint on with a brush, and stay under water for decades.
Some stuff like that could help. Injected into the holes.

Axle grease for boat axles could do the job. From your
nearby marina. You can get a 14 ounce pound can for seven
bucks or so. Stop at the grocery store, pick up a 13 ounce
pound of coffee, a 40 pack of Tampax that contains 32, and a
20 pounder of propane that has 15 pounds in it.

Thoes shrink rays area at it again, hih?

--

Richard Lamb
email me: