tim

Default Tariff 19? Economy 7 meter change

"Gavin Gillespie" wrote in message

"Mindwipe" wrote in message

"dave" wrote in message
We have an antique elec. storge system still under something

called
Tarrif 19
(could easily be called something similar I can't recall what!).

The
heaters
themselves are somewhat newer though and working ok so don't want

change
them. We were sent a notice that a "Statutory meter change" is

going to
happen
and that we will then be on Economy 7. So I asked the "chap who

came to
change
the meter, but on this the second visit, turned up again without

the
appropriate
meter", to confirm that Economy 7 still has two ON cycles per day.

He said
yes
it has. Could someone please confirm that for me that this in in

fact
correct?
Is there any difference?
tia

thought it was 2.00 am till 8.00 a.m.

Economy 7 on my system is 00:30 till 07:30 in winter, and 01:30 toll
08:30 BST, but this is not with storage heating.

The man from the leccy set mine to 22:30-00:30 and 02:30-07:30.
as it runs off the time signal I think it's the same in the summer

Tim

--
Gavin Gillespie
Giltbrook