Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I love the smell of napalm at Home Depot

On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 16:15:49 -0600, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

wrote:

I was at Home Depot and saw that they sell "gelled fuel" now. This
fuel is almost like napalm in properties, except that the burning
agent is alcohol and not benzene. It was on sale and I bought a couple
of bottles to experiment.

Is it just large bottles of sterno, Ig? I don't find it listed at my
local Borg store.

OMG, denatured alcohol is up to $15.29 a gallon now! thud

Ig, E-85 is just $2.60 a gallon. Maybe you need to consider that
"denatured alcohol" (denatured with gasoline), and use it for most things
you would the other.

Lloyd, that stuff would be more dangerous, stinky as hell, and would
probably rule out insurance coverage wherever it was used. Pass.

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.