Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Electronic question

"dan" wrote

Why not just use the pepper spray? Bad dog owners/customers get
****ed off?

At times, the dogs are tied out front, or are in the back yard, and just
bark, bark, bark, bark, bark ................. I cannot pepper spray them
unless they are very close to biting me, or then I have a ****ed off owner
on my hands. I just want something to make them STFU for five minutes until
I'm gone.

The only reason they use ultrasonic sound is that people can't hear
it. It doesn't affect the dog any different than any other noise.
Could you use one of those canned air, air-horns?

Again, that might scare the heartbeat out of some old fart in the area. And
draw immediate attention to me.

Steve