Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rick[_18_] Rick[_18_] is offline

Default I love the smell of napalm at Home Depot

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 11:34:55 -0600, Ignoramus17662
wrote:

I was at Home Depot and saw that they sell "gelled fuel" now. This
fuel is almost like napalm in properties, except that the burning
agent is alcohol and not benzene. It was on sale and I bought a couple
of bottles to experiment.

Is it just large bottles of sterno, Ig? I don't find it listed at my
local Borg store.

OMG, denatured alcohol is up to $15.29 a gallon now! thud

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.

Web site also shows citronella fuel gel in 32 oz jugs, etc...