Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
willshak willshak is offline

Default Reversible dishwasher sticker (clean/dirty)

Heather Mills wrote the following:
Many years ago, I used to have a little magnetic sticker in the shape
of a flower. It was green on one side with the word "clean" and yellow
I think) in the other with the word "dirty". It was made of that
flexible magnetic-infused rubbery material. We kept in on the door of
the dishwasher to tell everyone whether the the dishes inside were
clean or dirty. It stopped a lot of "arguments".

But a hasp and staple and a padlock.
Screw the hasp and staple to the door and case.
When running the dishwasher, lock the door and put the key nearby.
If the door is locked, the dishes are clean and you can't put dirty
dishes in it until you unlock the door.
If you lose the key, buy a new dishwasher.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY