Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default ot? the Vegan Imperetive;

On 1/30/2011 10:36 AM, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 09:06:30 -0800, Rich Grise
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

I eat red meat, and I'm not angry and aggressive. Just don't say what you
said in my presence, or I will kick your ass. And that goes for the rest
of your green friends, too.

I don't eat red meat. It turns brown when you cook it. ;-)

My thoughts on red (and other colored) meat:

http://diversify.com/et2.html

I wonder what will happen when the nuts and seeds and twigs crowd finds
out that the bacteria that cause milk to rot, making yogurt, are one-
celled _animals_ that have drowned in their own waste? Yeah, they eat
bacteria poop! How low on the food chain do you want to put yourself?

The next time you talk with a vegetarian, ask them how it sounds when
they rip the living greens out of the ground. Do they hear the
screams? No? Why not? They should be ashamed!

I'll have a tenderloin to go, charred on the outside, rare on the
inside, with pepper and lots of garlic, please.

--
An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile,
hoping it will eat him last.

oh, come on - a self righteous vegetarian is as much an ass as a self
righteous carnivore. There are some health benefits to eating lower on
the food chain, and some environmental ones too, but it should be a
personal choice. Don't put down those who select a diet different than
you would, don't put down those whose religion or politics differ from
yours, and you can learn a lot. Or, you can isolate yourself in a
bubble of hatred - that too is your choice.

--
www.wbnoble.com