Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default ot? the Vegan Imperetive;

Steve B wrote:

I eat red meat, and I'm not angry and aggressive. Just don't say what you
said in my presence, or I will kick your ass. And that goes for the rest
of your green friends, too.

I don't eat red meat. It turns brown when you cook it. ;-)

I wonder what will happen when the nuts and seeds and twigs crowd finds
out that the bacteria that cause milk to rot, making yogurt, are one-
celled _animals_ that have drowned in their own waste? Yeah, they eat
bacteria poop! How low on the food chain do you want to put yourself?

Cheers!
Rich