Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

In article ,
" wrote:

Weather extremes are expected symptoms.

So is *anything* that happens. No matter what happens, hot/cold, wet/dry,
hurricanes/calm, it's the expected symptoms of global warming.

My favorite was a couple of years ago when they predicted a really bad
hurricane season and just about nothing happened. Turned out THAT, too
was the result global warming kicking up sand storms in Africa and the
dust particles had some kind of effect on hurricane formation. So, if
climate change can be used to justify both a prediction AND the
prediction not coming true....

--
"Even I realized that money was to politicians what the ecalyptus tree is to koala bears: food, water, shelter and something to crap on."
---PJ O'Rourke