Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

"Dick Adams" wrote in message
Dean Hoffman wrote:

A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

my take on global warming, when you dont totally understand such a
serious hazard its best to respect it and avoid making it worse.....

I hope you're not suggesting that when Chicken Little says the
sky is falling, we respect the claim without hearing out both
sides of the argument.

The polar ice caps are melting and anyone who doubts that is
oblivious to reality. But the high priests of global warming
do not want to hear or respond to their critics. They belong
to Bill Clinton School of debate - personal attack rather than
responding to the questions.

Yes, it could likely have only been a ricochet from the