Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default OT Fed income tax forms

On 1/29/2011 10:14 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
aemeijers wrote:

On 1/29/2011 1:37 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In ,
"Ed wrote:

think the deficit should be made up by taxing haircuts. Put a $10 tax
on
every barber visit. Not having been to a barber in the past 5 years, it
is a fair tax to me.

So I guess you have a Flowbee?

I think it should be made up by taxing the hell out of razors and
neckties, personally. The world would be better off without them anyway.

I've only worn a necktie once. For about 2 seconds, just long enough to get
it off. I don't like the feeling of being strangled.

I quit wearing ties at work when the last ex-military boss that insisted
on it, retired. Past 15 years or so, I'll only put one on for weddings,
funerals, job interviews, and court. And it is off and stuffed in my
jacket pocket before the exit door has finished closing.

--
aem sends...