Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Worst U.S. blizzards

On 1/29/2011 5:55 PM zzzzzzzzzz spake thus:

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 17:35:34 -0800, "Bob F"
wrote:

Steve B wrote:

"Dean Hoffman" wrote in message

A little perspective for those in the Northeast and sick of
snow.
http://tinyurl.com/4lufyy8

So, how's all that global warming working for you?

Weather extremes are expected symptoms.

So is *anything* that happens. No matter what happens, hot/cold, wet/dry,
hurricanes/calm, it's the expected symptoms of global warming.

OK, Mr. Global Climate Change Denier, I say let's have this conversation
in, oh, 5 years, after all doubt has been removed (and we're even closer
to, or past, the "tipping point").

Until then, it's you, Fox News and (most of) the Repugnant Party that's
in the minority against an overwhelming consensus of scientific opinion
(or what the deniers call "bullying").

Hell, even our previous Governator, Ahnold S., was convinced of
anthropogenic climate change. You haven't got much of a leg to stand on
here.

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.