Mark Hopkins

Default anybody know what happened to

If I remember right, they man got the lathe and it was donated by someone
anonymously.
Jason did a good thing for many of us, perhaps he got tired of funding it?

"Eric Lund" wrote in message
m...

"Anthony Diodati" wrote in message
I think thats the guy that offered/gave a bunch of people free web space
about 2 years ago,
then he wanted to take up a collection to buy some poor old retired guy

wood lathe, and a bunch of posters told him to F*** off.
Tony D.

I can never understand people like that. Someone wants to do something

nice
and asks for donations. Sure, not everyone can donate. That's perfectly
understandable. But, why get mean spirited? I've been away from that

site
for so long, I didn't hear about this, but if it were me, I'd just walk
away.

Cheers,
Eric