Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default NOVA show: Making Stuff Smaller

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:52:16 -0800, "anorton"
wrote:

If you have a good background in physics you can look at the paper
calculations yourself. If not, you either believe there is this vast
conspiracy of tens of thousands of people lasting for 35 or 40 years or you
do not.

What I see is nature doing its thing, regardless of man, and nothing
man can do will change that.

If you want to "believe", go for it. Become a Luddite for all I care.
Just stop trying to foist it on humanity, eh?

We won't change each other's mind, so I'm done here.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.