Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Microwave oven now "Lazy Man" clean

On Sat, 29 Jan 2011 10:22:17 -0800, Winston
wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

IMHE, chimis were never a problem. Mexican food is purt much
self-regulating.

Pedro's; The Thinking Man's Laxative

Now, try new and improved "Pedro's Extra HOT!"
You'll be screaming "COME ON ICE CREAM" after this one.

(...)

I guess with lots of water to mitigate thermal shock, it might be
considerable less unsafe, but for that terlit bowl with a bit of
internal stress already there, it could push it over the edge.

If the 'thermal strain knee point' for vitreous porcelain was as
low as you imply, we would be seeing catastrophic disassembly
of fixtures every night. It just doesn't happen.

Every night, someone pours boiling water into a toilet? Interesting.
http://www.google.com/search?q=boili...r+toilet+crack
No cracks that I can find, but lots of caveats. OK, I'm done.

--
We're all here because we're not all there.