Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Inkjet printers

On 1/28/2011 10:27 AM, Roy wrote:
On Jan 28, 7:42 am, wrote:
wrote innews:idmdnd0P5KAwX9_QnZ2dnUVZ_rWdnZ2d@earthlink. com:

We just bought a set of ink cartridges (8) for the printer we use for
printing CDs. The set came with 8 bottles of ink and 8 syringes to
refill the cartridges. The whole thing cost (I think) $17.00.

I tried that, but apart from being messy, the ink didn't last long. Where
did you buy your stuff? I'd like to try again with something that would
work on my Canon iP6700D ...
Thanks in advance!

--
Best regards
Han

==
I gave up on the refillable route. I now buy generic ink cartridges at
one third the price of regular replacements. Best part is that they
are made by the same manufacturers in CHINA. They are essentially the
same quality.
==

Where do you buy them?