Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair
Tony Miklos[_2_] Tony Miklos[_2_] is offline

Default Inkjet printers

On 1/28/2011 1:05 AM, Dan C wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 00:26:59 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:

On 28 Jan 2011 03:44:09 GMT, Dan wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 13:46:09 -0500, Metspitzer wrote:

On 27 Jan 2011 18:04:10 GMT, Dan
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 11:10:09 -0500, ng_reader wrote:

So, I have this printer the Canon MX700 all-in-one.

Which, I would recommend, only as the inks are affordable if you use
refurbs and such. Basically $2 an ink cart.

But, buyer beware, what will $2 get you? Pretty sure you can omit
"quality".

I have two questions:

1) How do you know when your print-head has gone bad? I took it off,
soaked it in alcohol, put it back and it was a little better, but
not completely. Seriously, is there any difference between a new
print head and mine other than the new one isn't clogged?

and

2) Actually, I only have that one question.

Buy a whole new printer, not worth ****ing around trying to repair
something that isn't meant to be repaired.

I saw a color multi function Canon ink jet in Walmart for 35 bucks. I
don't think it had fax.

My Canon has a fax feature, but I don't have long distance on my
phone. When I need to send a fax I just ask for an email address. Scan
it and email it.

Receiving faxes are more complicated. I have to find out I am getting
a fax and put the machine in fax mode for the call. I can't get the
hospital to email faxes to me though.

Fax machines should have died 10 years ago.

What the **** does any of that drivel have to do with what I posted?
Who the **** are you replying to?

I do Usenet for "my" entertainment. Sorry if you feel left out. That's
a lie. I don't give a flying **** if you feel left out.

OK, so you're an ignorant drooling moron, who can't answer what is asked.

Got it.

FOAD, punk.

Wow. Some people take life way too seriously. And then there are those
who take usenet way, way too seriously! Let us all gather our thoughts
and never stray from the original subject. We are not people, we are
usenet robots.