Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
Kalmia Kalmia is offline

Default Reversible dishwasher sticker (clean/dirty)

On Jan 27, 9:25*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 18:06:15 -0800 (PST), Kalmia

wrote:
On Jan 27, 8:01*pm, Jim Elbrecht wrote:
Heather Mills wrote:
Many years ago, I used to have a little magnetic sticker in the shape
of a flower. It was green on one side with the word "clean" and yellow
I think) in the other with the word "dirty". It was made of that
flexible magnetic-infused rubbery material. We kept in on the door of
the dishwasher to tell everyone whether the the dishes inside were
clean or dirty. It stopped a lot of "arguments".

No arguments in my house. * *I could hide a million dollars in there &
nobody would find it. * * * *Clean dishes are in the cupboard. *dirty
ones go in the sink. * Dad moves them around sometimes.

HEY!! *THAT'S where I'll hide my chocolate chips from now on. *The SO
will NEVER think of that.

I hide my $7 chocolate bars under the fruit in the refrigerator. * *So
far it has proved impenetrable.

Jim

Hmmmm......maybe in my bottom drawer in an old tortilla package?
Thanks - I was running out of idea.