Posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.home.repair
ng_reader ng_reader is offline

Default Inkjet printers

On 1/28/2011 5:59 PM, G. Morgan wrote:
wrote:

As for Dan C, well, if I am writing about print heads why on earth would
I want the advice to "chuck it". I think, rather, I'd "chuck" your
answer. Silly.

I told you chuck the printhead too. Am I silly?

Well the easiest answer *would be* "get a new microwave oven". That's
always the case. But providing some additional inasmuch as providing a
thoughtful answer, does not deserve derision. And silly is derision.

Maybe Dan C isn't such a bad person after all, what do you think?