Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Microwave oven now "Lazy Man" clean

On 2011-01-29, Winston wrote:
Gerald Miller wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jan 2011 20:38:08 -0800, wrote:

[ ... ]

It's worth a shot, and beats hell out of piddling with the always
loathsome snake.

Never heard of using a plunger?

Sure!
It is 'way less effective and 'way less pleasant.

Sometimes more than "way les effective". Our downstairs john
(of the water saving style) has a design which I guess looked pretty to
someone. The hole at the bottom of the visible bowl is sort of square,
and there are shallow folds leading down to those corners. The result
is that a plunger will not seal, and if you attempt to use it, you get
four jets of water with each stroke -- and no pressure to clear the
clog.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Remove oil spill source from e-mail
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564