Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Some cnc work:

"RicodJour" wrote in message

Wow. That's some kind of fast. Looks great, BTW. Oh, one more thing
while I've got you on the line. I must have missed your post where
you invited all wRECkers to your new pub. The subject line was
probably "Drinks Are On Me!" or something like that. Would you mind
posting that again so I could print out the coupon? Thanks.

I heard he's doing a mail order special for those who can't be there, where
he sends them a free bottle of single-malt--a reprint on the coupon for that
would be cool too, way better than Harbor Freight coupons.