Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default Safety-Guard SACRILEGE.

On Jan 28, 10:54*am, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article ocal, "J. Clarke" wrote:

I am curious as to how a drunk passed out in the back seat increases the
risk of an accident.

I do believe you're the first person mentioning the drunk is passed
out.

I think the point was that (according to mdavenport, anyway) MADD counts as a
teen-alcohol-related accident even cases in which there was a drunk passenger
in the car *not* driven by the teen.

I, for one, am shocked, shocked I tell you!, that someone would figure
their statistics differently than someone else. I've never heard of
such a thing and think it's probably an urban myth.